NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Tropic Thunder
Saturday night I went to my friend and fashion designer Jeffrey Michael's after party in Soho and had so much fun! I'm so happy for Jeffrey--he just debuted his first major collection at London Fashion Week and has received tons of positive feedback.

I wore two of my new favorite pieces from SimplyBe. Their cranberry pants--which fit exquisitely--have piping down the middle and a zip at the bottom, and their printed bomber jacket is right on trend. (I have its matching skirt and hope to wear them together soon!) I paired these pieces with my ASOS Curve peplum top and belt, and my new Primark heels.Jacket-SimplyBe(here)/Pants-SimplyBe(here)/Top-ASOS(here)/Belt-ASOS(here)/Shoes-Primark (similar here & here) 
Bracelets (L to R): Giles & Bro, Forever21, Stella & Dot, H&M

The UK has been absolutely amazing! Tomorrow I'm off to Valencia, Spain to stay with another wonderful reader--you guys have been so generous and I can't thank you enough!