NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Truth About Curls
The question I get asked most often after "Where do you shop?" is "What hair products do you use?" I have a pretty solid go-to hair routine, but I'm always down to try new products, especially when they're made for my hair texture. When Paul Mitchell's team contacted me about participating in their Truth About Curls Campaign, I didn't think twice before saying yes! You guys, it's even better than I expected. The line contains four products, and I used the Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo and the Full Circle Leave-In Treatment. They made my curls really defined but I was still able to get the volume that I love (lots of times curly hair products are too heavy and weigh my hair down). Bonus: it all smells super yummy. The line will be available in October but in the mean time you can get involved by using the hashtag #curlconfession on twitter and on their FB page. Check out the photos to see my hair results and let me know what you think! Next month I'll be posting a vid about how I style it.Recently I've been wearing boyfriend jeans and basic tee almost daily while I run around town. On a good day I'll wear heels, otherwise I opt for cute flats. Top & Jeans-F21/Shoes-Dillards/Bag & Necklace-H&MPS- I'm currently in NYC for Fashion Week. I'll be speaking at IFB Con tomorrow--hope to see some of you there! I'm headed to Europe on the 12th, and if you have a couch for me to crash on in London, Rome, Florence, Madrid or anywhere else (I'm open to suggestions) shoot me an email! gabi@gabifresh.com.