NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Cigarette
I think it's quite safe to say that the coloured cigarette trouser has become something of a wardrobe staple for me (see here and here). The ideal pair serves as a more polished alternative to denim while providing the comfort of a pair of stretchy leggings, and this forest green pair certainly fits that description. I know they will be well-loved for the months to come: I'm excited to dress them down with a cream sweater and cinnamon hued riding boots for a winter's day, and wear them with a silk blouse and a pair of sky high heels on a night out. Late last week, they were also perfect for an casual catch up breakfast with a friend. photos by Mina 
Wearing: J.Crew pants, Zara sweater and shoes (similar), necklace and bag via boticca (last seen here), Coach trench (this year's bright options here)--------------------------- p.s. Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! Of all of the things I've been blessed enough to be thankful for, this blog is among the top of the list. Truly, I thank you so much for reading this blog and for all of the kind words, support and encouragement.