NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

JetSet
This is probably the most image heavy post I've ever done. I planned to do an instagram recap of my EuroTrip, but then realized there were lots of photos I hadn't posted from before I went overseas. Next time I won't wait so long, promise! I could break it up into two posts, but why prolong the inevitable?
Forgot the designer of this [super old] printed blouse, collar from Aldo//All about the pajama trend. Pants from Dorothy Perkins, top and bag from F21Not over collar necklaces, clearly. Left from F21 (top from Dorothy Perkins), Right from H&M (top from F21)Soaking up the last days of summer in Chicago, everything above from F21ASOS earrings (here and here) //Amazing 90s inspired pizza nail wraps c/o RadNails (Saved by the Bell, anyone?)Nicolette and I headed to our panel at IFBCon//Christian Siriano store opening (die for him and Allison Williams, obvs)Top H&M+, Skirt F21+//26th Birthday dress from eloquii (bought last year, similar here)Finally in London! Um, want a button for champagne and that dessert?! Head to Bob Bob RicardGot drunk//Hangover outfit (which I ended up wearing for half my trip): F21 leather look leggings, Kimberly Ovitz tee, Dorothy Perkins jacket, H&M flatsHeaven: Got to see the amazing things they have coming up for Curve this fall at ASOS HQMet up with some of my fellow fat girl bloggers to see Rani Zakhem's beautiful new collection.Finally arrived in Valencia! Absolutely breathtaking.The Mediterranean Sea//City of Arts and Science My host Concha with her friends and family//Authentic Paella: The best meal I've had in my life (add this to your bucket list).Then came Paris! Pont des Arts, the bridge where people lock their love//Walking the Parisian streets at nightInside the Louvre//Louis Vuitton Flagship

There was more, of course, but hopefully this gives you an idea of my amazing trip. It was seriously one of the best months of my life. I already have plans to go back next year! Thank you again to everyone who was kind enough to host me: Nicolette, Callie, Concha, Sakina, I love you guys!