NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Pastels on the beach



To me pastels shout spring! I'm not that big a fan of neon, unless it's painted on my nails and I don't often get excited about clashing floral prints, so pastels are my perfect compromise.
My weaknesses are lilac purple, baby pink and mint green.

This series of photographs was taken down at Coffs harbour a couple of weekends ago. The weather was lovely. It was warm enough to walk on the beach toes tracing the sand, but there was a cool breeze in the air which allowed me to throw on my favourite Spring jumper.

I have since misplaced my sunglasses though. Sigh. Why do I always do this? I thought I left them at work on Friday but when I came in on Monday they were nowhere to be seen. Looks like I'll have to be doing some shopping.
Jumper from Princess Polly
Dress from Xenia (West End)
Sunglasses from Asos
Handbag from Forever New