NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

A Fresh Coat
Confession: I have a coat problem. Some women like shoes, some women like bags. And while I definitely do appreciate those things as well, there is something about a new winter coat that makes me very happy. It's likely due to the fact that for so much of the year here, all you can really see in an outfit is the coat. Regardless, this has resulted in the bulky garments taking up a lot of  valuable closet space. I've gotten much more selective about my coats in the past year because of this, but this new one from Loft 82 was definitely too special to pass up. Wearing: Loft 82 coat (Vancouver pop-up now on Granville St!), YesStyle blouse (c/o), J.Crew pants, Zara shoes (old), vintage Bally bag, Topshop necklace, Clinique chubby stick in Grandest Grape (colour coming soon - current ones here!)