NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

This 'n' That
I know I haven't done an outfit post in a while, things have gotten a little crazy over here. I actually just landed in São Paulo, Brazil! I'll try to get one up soon, but in the mean time I thought I'd share a couple instagram shots with you. I'm obsessed with this recently purchased spiked-shoulder ASOS coat, and I'm so sad it's already sold out! Keep an eye on the site, sometimes they bring best-sellers back. (It should be noted, though, that they have other amazing outerwear options like this, this, and this). After a NYC shoot a few days ago//Right before my 10 hour flight! I have so much exciting news coming up! I can't share just yet, but I get to finally spill at least some of it next week. Speaking of which: did you see the amazing NY Times article about plus size bloggers as role models? They were the first publication that ever quoted me (way back in 2009); now we have a full-page in the Style section! Read the full piece here.Just to clarify--that's not me in the photo. It's Garner Style next to Nicolette Mason, and they both look fab! (I only say this because a few people have already mistaken her for me. Unfortunately I wasn't able to shoot with NYT because of my scheduling conflicts).