NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Graphic
I was wondering when plus size retailers would finally catch up to the rest of the fashion world and start making graphic print suits. I'd been craving one for what seemed like forever, so when I came across this F21 blazer I ordered it immediately. A few days later, a matching skirt popped up on the site and I about died. (The blazer is available here, and the skirt is available here). Totally channeling my inner Solange Knowles.gabifresh_floralgabifresh_floral2DSC_1424DSC_1415-1
Blazer, Skirt, Shirt-Forever 21/Shoes-Dolce Vita/Necklace-H&M (similar)/Purse-Rebecca Minkoff

I'm so devastated by what happened in Newtown, Connecticut. Sending prayers and warm thoughts everyone affected (aren't we all?). Please consider donating--you can see the different ways to help here.