NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Jewel Tone
While he doesn't generally say much when I wear them (read: all the time), D has made it quite clear that he's not a fan of the faux fur vest. He's definitely more open-minded about fashion than most men I know, but he's said on numerous occasions that the garment reminds him of the Yeti. As much as I value his opinion, I couldn't resist adding this lovely violet piece after considering it for the past few months. It's my only non-neutral coloured vest and although that seemed a bit daunting at first, the rich jewel tone of it is proving to be a versatile and stunning addition to my wardrobe. Wearing: YesStyle coat, J.Crew turtleneck, pants, and bracelet, Club Monaco vest, Zara shoes (old, but nearly identical pair here), DKNY bag, Banana Republic necklace (old), gloves from local boutique