NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Impatiently Waiting
It's officially become that time of year: the days are getting noticeably longer, the skies are becoming clearer and spring/summer merchandise is starting to trickle into stores. What I seem to forget every year around this time, though, is that it's actually still cold. I was admittedly freezing in this outfit, and probably should have opted for layers instead. After a few months of winter, though, I'm always a little too eager to pull some of my spring pieces out of hibernation. I hope I'm not the only impractical one here... do you do the same? p.s. Lots of fun things happening on the blog this week. Stay tuned!---------------- Wearing: 10 Crosby Derek Lam jacket, H&M blouse (wore it in white here... kind of obsessed with it!), Hudson jeans, 3.1 Phillip Lim shoes, bag from local boutique, Joe Fresh beanie