NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

winter break
I've been in New York the past few days--partly for Fashion Week, but mostly because I had an important meeting (I'm so excited to share a huge announcement with you guys soon). Hopefully I'll make it to at least a few shows this week, I have some rad outfits planned. In the mean time, I thought it'd be a good time for an instagram recap!
Taken right before going on MTV's "Ten on Top" Fashion Special Summer Outfit, top & skirt from H&M//What I wore for my HuffPo feature, top & jacket from F21, leggings custom by Wendi CairesSpent Christmas in Miami!//Played non-stop with my sister's new kittenThe most delicious duck leg and waffles (and drinks!) at Sugar CaneMy sister and adorable new nephew!//Old photos of my gorgeous motherBest blogger brunch in Chicago with yummy egg-topped pizza Boyfriend and I at his most recent event//Sneak peek from a fun shoot yesterday! Will be posted here this week.