NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Between the Lions
Although it's frequently teeming with birds (one of my greatest fears) and the smell of marijuana, I still think that the outside of the Vancouver Art Gallery is one of the prettiest spots to photograph in the city. It's about as grand as architecture gets here, and it also happens to provide the perfect canvas for blog photos. I've been blessed enough to have several of my friends help snap some photos at this spot while spending downtown (see here, here, here) but I think these recent ones by a girlfriend are my favourite so far. Do you have a favourite spot for photos in your city? I'd love to know! Wearing: BCBGMAXAZRIA jacket, Zara peplum top, Levi's jeans, Pour la Victoire pumps (on sale here!), MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, Nixon watch, Topshop necklace