NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

GabiFresh x swimsuitsforall Galaxy Bikini
The first official shot from my capsule collection for swimsuitsforall is here, and it's of my favorite suit! The galaxy print bikini is definitely the stand-out piece, and I couldn't be happier with the final result. To go from a terrible sketch of what I wanted (and drew on the back of a hotel's notepad--seen here) to what you see below was such a cool experience. I'm obsessed with the details, like the purple mesh cutouts and the adjustable straps above the cup. photo gabifreshgalaxybikini_zps1d1427c0.jpg
For more behind-the-scenes shots of the full neon bikinis and the galaxy print coverup, check out my interview with Refinery29. (My favorite part about the neon bikinis is that they are totally convertible--you can wear them halter style or strapless, and the bottoms can be worn super high waisted or folded down to your comfort level). After that, there's only one last suit that you haven't seen yet--and it's a one piece! I hope you guys love the mini collection as much as I do, more official photos will be released before the collection launches on May 15th.