NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

spring swing
PSA: ASOS has posted the amazing denim shorts with lace on their site here! 
As most of you know, I really couldn't care less what store or section my clothing comes from...and I don't care about sizes either. Once you let go of the stigma surrounding clothing, it really makes life so much easier! I can shop at Salvation Army, Saks Fifth Avenue, Marc Jacobs, or Dress Barn--it's all the same to me. When looking good is my end goal, I don't care what I have to do to get there. That's why I think it's so funny that women are always so surprised that I openly wear maternity clothes! I find it's a great way to fit into straight size stuff, because (obviously) there's a little more room in the midsection. When you're plus size and you want to be well-dressed, you often have to get creative, and that means thinking outside the box. Anyway, I'll be the first to say when I'm wearing a maternity dress, and I have no shame about it. I fell in love with this one from ASOS Maternity and I prayed that it fit! I will say the arms are a bit tight, so if your arms are bigger, it may not work for you (unless you want to chop off the sleeves, which is what I'd do if I couldn't fit them). I wore this for the blogger dinner with Ashley Graham in Toronto (she's starting her own lingerie line!) and then again on Easter.
photo gabifresh-asos-dress_zps8991d8d0.jpgphoto WHITEDRESS_5-1_zpsa091a4d3.jpgphoto gabifresh-sunglasses_zps83eae283.jpgphoto closeup-2_zpscccd47d0.jpgPhotos by Lydia Hudgens
Dress-ASOS Maternity/Lipstick Earrings-ASOS (sold out) /Sunglasses-ASOS (sold out)/Shoes-Forever21 


SHOP THE LOOK!