NYC Style Spot   +  travel

With Love from London
I visited London back in 2011 and fell in love with its beautiful architecture, stylish people and rich history. As I left, I told myself that I'd be back again as soon as the opportunity arose. Well, it did, and faster than I ever thought it would: last week, I got the chance to fly out to the city for a whirlwind trip with boohoo.com. In addition to learning more about the UK's fastest growing online fashion retailer, it was a treat to also get to spend time with some favourite Canadian bloggers like Alicia, Kate and Elizabeth. Stay tuned for highlights and outfits from the trip this week!
 Wearing: YesStyle blouse and skirt (c/o), Zara leather jacket, Coach crossbody, Browns loafers (similar), BOARDOFTRADECO. hat, Kay Tran sunnies (via Shut Up I Love This)