NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Doomben Cup Glamour

On Saturday I got the chance to attend Kirks Doomben Cup Race Day. It was fantastic and although I may not have won at betting, I had a lovely time with my girlfriend sipping champagne and meeting new people. I love how the majority of the people who attended put real effort into their attire for the day. Going to a venue with a dresscode has always been one of my favourite past times (giggles with laughter).My dress is a gorgeous Asos Exclusive piece which is unfortunately now sold out online. I paired it with a pearl clutch, also from Asos, a fascinator from Diva (awesome find as it is the same shade of blue as the dress) and some Wittner heels that I picked up at their crazy sale just last week.Photographs by Selby Pearce of Spotting Street.