NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

GABIFRESH X SWIMSUITS FOR ALL -- AVAILABLE NOW!
Yay!!! The day has finally arrived--my swimwear collection is live online and available for purchase at swimsuitsforall.com! Please read this before you buy, because I want to say a bit more about the support and fit of the suits and answer a few questions I've been getting. The suits are available to ship internationally. They are sold in sets only, not separates. There is no underwire in the tops, only soft cups--they are comparable to any other soft cup bikini, support wise. These aren't control top bottoms. (They're similar to the fatkini I wore last year, if you bought one of those!). That said, if you are looking for a bit more control, the jewel print and galaxy suits provide more than the neon suits. The neon bikinis are convertible, the product photos on the site are showing all the different ways to wear the same bottoms. I would suggest sizing down at least one size in the neon suits, especially if you don't have a bust larger than a D/DD cup; during the shoot I wore a 14 in the neon bottoms. The galaxy and jewel print run true to your normal jeans/dress size (I fit an 18)! I hope this helps with any confusion! I will try to be close to twitter all day today to answer any more questions you have. EDITED TO ADD: THE GALAXY PRINT BIKINI HAS SOLD OUT! Thanks to everyone for your support and sorry to those of you who didn't get a chance to purchase.

Thank you all so much for entering the swimsuitsforall swag bag contest! Congrats to the winner,  JAMIE TURNER!!!! You will be contacted shortly.

Now on to the fun stuff, official pictures of the collection! Because this line has a super young and fun feel, we wanted that to be reflected in our shoot. When I saw the movie Spring Breakers, I was immediately reminded of the suits I'd designed, and we definitely used that as a point of inspiration.photo _mg_0363_zps318b1426.jpgphoto _mg_1243_zps61cf3532.jpgphoto _mg_0729_zps7ef8156d.jpgphoto _mg_1308_zps028a8730.jpgphoto _mg_0315_zps8774b51f.jpgphoto _mg_0800_zpsf1794959.jpgphoto _mg_8182_zps524b969b.jpg And then things took a more literal turn...photo _mg_1552_zpsf2f30e36.jpgphoto _mg_1992_zps0444b8cd.jpgphoto _mg_1747_zps68d3e350.jpg I hope you guys love the shoot and the suits as much as I do! Thank you so much for your support throughout this process. Can't wait to see all of you gorgeous girls rocking your bikinis at the beach this Summer. You can find and buy the full collection here.