NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Spring, via instagram
I know I owe you guys an outfit post! As you can probably imagine, things have been sort of crazy for me the past couple of weeks. There's some new looks definitely coming soon--in the mean time, I'll recap what I've been up to this season.

In case you catch this before tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, I should be on Good Morning America around 8:15ish talking about my swimwear collection. Tune in if you can!
Sign from my Bloomgingdale's Event//New accessories from H&M!I finally got to meet Nicolette's pug, Francoise!//Love this gel nail color! It's called Orange Crush by Light EleganceStuck in traffic in cheap sunnies (from a NYC street vendor)//New Nike sneaker wedges (available here)!Dinner celebrating the launch of my swimwear collection! Dress from Very.co.uk (had to have a friend in London ship it--thanks Callie!Some of you lovely ladies looking STUNNING in your galaxy bikinis//My latest page in the June issue of InStyle Magazine, on stands nowWearing my new SimplyBe skater dress and F21 sandals while hanging with Meghan Tonjes in LA!Sunbathing at Santa Monica Pier//The breathtaking view on my redeye flight homeSunday's issue of the New York Post!//My living room, all ready for the GMA crew 
(I got a lot of questions about decor on instagram--I hope to do a full post on this!)

Thank you guys for all of your support! I have learned so much throughout this whole experience and can't wait to share some even bigger news soon...