NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Muted Pop
This past weekend was a good one: I caught up with a girlfriend, celebrated Dad, and even stopped by the Wong Fu Productions event in Vancouver (I've been watching their videos for ages & had a completely awkward fan girl moment as evidenced here - big props to D for speaking for me when I had zero words ;). Another highlight was unexpectedly finding my Fall bag for a ridiculously good price at The Bay: I love that its minimalist shape allows it to pop in a subdued way. Its also happens to be my lucky number, so it was clearly meant to be! How was your weekend?Wearing: Modcloth blouse (old), Zara skirt (old), ALDO Rise heels (c/o, old), Left on Houston sweater (c/o), House of Harlow 1960 sunglasses (serious love for this version as well), Proenza Schouler bag (also in black)