NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Raw Brisbane May 2013

On Friday the blogger brigade ventured out to Arena at Fortitude Valley to enjoy an evening of fashion, art, independent music and a drink or two. It was my first "Raw" experience and I must say I enjoyed it immensely from the amazing dancer who was representing Mad Dance House (my old dance studio), to the art installations to the amazing fashion. I was also thrown back by the gorgeous models who walked the runway. So often we go to these Brisbane "emerging creatives" runway shows and the models are unconfident and unimpressive but this wasn't the case on Friday night. I wish all the models, designers, hair stylists, makeup artists, musicians, artists and all together awesome backstage crew the best of luck in their future endeavours and I can not wait to attend another Raw event later in the year.My dress is a handmade piece from Kitten D'amour, whilst Lexi wore a dress from her own label Evelyn CurtisThese were my two favourite looks off the runway.

Photographs by Selby Pearce of Spotting Street.