NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

still spinning
Last week was probably the busiest week of the year for me; I was in New York with appointments, press previews, blogger events, and lunch meetings--it all sounds very glamorous until you're living it. By the time Saturday rolled around, I was so exhausted I could barely move. That night, I decided against heels and instead paired my new ASOS dress (on sale here) with F21 flats I found at the last minute.

The amazing people at Indique Hair were kind enough to give me a complimentary sew in, and I'm obsessed. I told them I wanted something big and curly, and it literally came out looking like my own hair, but better. I got two packs of the Bounce Coil Curl, and styled it exactly how I style my curls. This is my first experience with Indique, and it's definitely the best quality hair I've ever used. Their hair is not cheap, but it is worth it! I'll upload a YouTube video with more info soon.photo IMG_5319_zpsb3d3ac68.jpgphoto 0dc849e5-cc0f-4560-a99e-30403692cbf6_zps91b54b49.jpgphoto IMG_5337_zps021c6373.jpg  SHOP THE LOOK!