NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

At home for Bastille Day

On Sunday Selby, Sarah and I had a lovely brunch to celebrate Bastille Day at my new place in Brisbane. I had only just moved in on Saturday but had managed to unpack everything and give the apartment a little bit of pizazz. I'll post a photo collection of the new place and my new neighbourhood sometime in the next couple of weeks. The girls both wore their berets that I brought them home from Paris.

I enjoy entertaining and so for brunch we took in a meal of the usual suspects; bacon, fresh fruit, gluten free pancakes, along with croissants and some adorable Gluten Free cupcakes from "The Cupcake Parlour" at Bulimba. I have a new coffee machine, but sadly I'm so bad with new appliances I simply couldn't work it out in time for brunch, so we had a simple hot chocolate to go with our food.Beret: Forever New
Knit: Zara in Paris
Skirt: Cotton On
Boots: London Rebel
Earrings: Lovisa
Necklace: Tiffany & CoPhotographs: Myself & Selby Pearce