NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

illusion
Those of you following me on twitter and instagram know that I've spent the past few days in Milan, Italy for the #WomenAreBack project with Marina Rinaldi. It was absolutely amazing! I will be doing a full post on that soon, but in the mean time, I wanted to show you one of the dresses I wore while there. Since I didn't feel like lugging my DSLR around Milan, I had my boyfriend snap this shot when I got home. I don't always love the "illusion dress" trend that's been pretty huge lately, but this one from ASOS feels sporty and more me. It's still available here! (For the record, I'm a size 18 and bought a 14 on purpose because I knew it'd be stretchy. I hate bodycon dresses that loosen during the day).photo gabifreshfinal_zps6c742062.jpg SHOP THE LOOK!