NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Zoo Day

On Saturday Sarah, Lexi and I made our way up to Australia Zoo at Beerwah to hang out with the animals. We managed to take in a tiger show, feed some beautiful elephants and much to Lexi's delight we got to hang out with some beautiful giraffes. Giraffes are her favourite animal and yet it was the first chance she's ever had to actually see on in the flesh. Her smile when she spotted her first giraffe was priceless. Personally, my favourite animals at the zoo were the red pandas and it's no surprise I came home with my very own plush red panda baby. We will definitely be going back there, although I must say it was a little disappointing that they didn't have my favourite animal, the lion. I suppose a trip to Taronga zoo in Sydney is on the cards for later in the year.Tunic from Side Street
Flats from Zara
Hat from Dotti
Clutch from Equip
Earrings from Wallace Bishop