NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Fakin' It
For several years now, I've toyed with the idea of purchasing a pair of leather leggings. The one thing hindering me from taking the plunge, however? The price point. While they would certainly be considered an "investment piece" to be worn for years to come, I just couldn't imagine spending that much on a single pair of pants. Luckily, this year's faux leather options are looking more "real" than ever, and these Zara trousers definitely fooled me at first glance. At a mere fraction of the price, I'll happily wear these"fakes" all fall and winter long.Wearing: Zara faux leather pants, YesStyle blouse and vest (c/o), Coach bag (c/o), J.Crew pumps, LOVECOCO earrings (c/o), Zara rings
------------------------
P.S. I wanted to quickly share a fun contest with Birks - they're looking for a name for their newest Canadian diamond ring. I'm on the judging panel and a new piece from the Fall collection is up for grabs. Check it out!