NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Marina Rinaldi Women Are Back Portrait
A few months ago, luxury brand Marina Rinaldi flew 12 bloggers to Milan to participate in its Women Are Back campaign. Each blogger had their portrait shot by the absolutely incredible photographer, Riccardo Vimercati and I've been wanting to share the images ever since!

Last week, we were all reunited in Milan for part two of the experience, which included a party celebrating the campaign and Marina Rinaldi's newest store opening in Milan. I had an amazing time, and I will blog more about that later (I'm in Florence with an iffy internet connection), but for now I wanted to finally share my portrait. I honestly think the photos Riccardo took are the most stunning of any blogger campaign I've seen to date, and I'm so proud it included plus size women. photo Marina_Rinaldi_Gabi_0093_resize_zps0d9b483d.jpgThe cropped jacket and leather skirt are, of course, both from Marina Rinaldi.