NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Moda Creative Fashion Wrap Party

Last Saturday night Lexi, Zachary and I headed off to Capulet, in Fortitude Valley (where my beloved Alloneword used to be to be), for Moda Creative's Fashion Wrap Party of 2013. I must admit my expectations weren't all that high for the event, but Moda were able to surprise me with an amazing showcase of Brisbane fashion including Dirtbox, Sharnee, Scotch & Soda and my personal favourite House of Cards. The never-ending glass of champagne probably helped too.

I wore a beautiful dress from Max & Co's flagship store. When we were strolling around Roma one day a couple of months ago, this dress caught my eye in the window. It's fate was sealed, it was coming home to Australia with me.Photographs from Paul of Getanightlife & myself