NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

What a time: Instagram Diary

The past couple of weeks have been a surreal blur. I've enjoyed a photo shoot up at Mount Glorious with the delightful Elise Walsh (stay tuned for the end result) and got to hang out with Elise's adorable pug children Darth and Mops.

I ventured down to Mount Tambourine with my girlfriends Lexi and Elly for high tea and a hiking trip, followed by a stop in at Ikea. Ikea's new decor is amazing.

I've had many a tea/lunch/dinner date with my fabulous friends, but the two places that I've been to in the past couple of weeks that are worth a mention are Sake and Groove Train.

This month I've already been to Grease the Musical, where my love of Todd McKenney was cemented, as well as Welcome to Thonnet and a stand up comedy show in West End. This weekend I'm heading back to QPAC for The Complete Works of Shakespeare: Abridged. I love Brisbane Festival because it is so full of amazing theatre and events. There are currently pretty lanterns hanging up all over Southbank near QPAC where the lights show has been taking place every night over the river, not to mention Riverfire on the 28th of September. There's no way you could get bored in Brisbane in September.Elise & I devouring some Paleo muffins after our shootDarth & MopsAn image from my shoot for Evelyn CurtisPolaroids at Mount TambourineLast dinner with Sarah before she jetset to the UKSake RestaurantSushi Train after voting in the Federal ElectionGirls night out in Fortitude ValleyHiking at Mount TambourineFriday the 13th makeupIkea has had a makeover


Images all from my instagram channel @fashionsweethart