NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

That chic spring knit

This gorgeous snow white hi-lo knitted jumper by the lovely Evelyn Curtis has been thrown over everyday outfits many a time over the past month or so. It's the perfect combination of sweet, sparkly (with metallic fish-scale like finishes), feminine chic, that isn't too warm for the current climate, yet serves as a barrier between my skin and the harsh spring wind.

If you're wondering why I look different in these images, it's because I'm wearing my favourite brunette wig. I get bored with my cropped pixie cut every so often so opt for a wig to mix it up, and it's always fun to watch my friends try to work out what's different about my appearance. They say change is as good as a holiday, and I'd definitely say the same occurs for my wigs.Photographs by Selrose Photography
Jumper from Evelyn Curtis
Skirt from Dissh Boutiques
Clutch from Asos