NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Torrid Holiday Preview
I was so excited when Torrid asked me to host their Holiday Preview in NYC! Last Thursday, I got to show some of my favorite editors and bloggers what's coming up in the next few months for the brand. My favorites from their holiday collection include what I wore: their new sequins jacket and their destroyed boyfriend jeans, both of which will be available in early November. (I've been wearing the jeans non-stop since the party...including right now). I'm also really loving their new shoes--they're really stepping their game up. I had drinks with the Torrid team Wednesday night and they were super passionate about their product and their customers. They made it clear that they are listening to feedback and want to take the brand in a more sophisticated direction, which I'm all for. With that said, make sure you keep an eye on their site and check as new pieces start coming in!photo torridoutfitcopy2_zps3475a4f6.jpgphoto torrid22_zps645f4e89.jpgphoto torridgroup_zps417b62d8.jpgJacket, Tee & Jeans-Torrid/Shoes-Kate Spade/Necklace-TopShop 
I had a fabulous time! Huge thank you to Torrid and all the lovely ladies that came out!