NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Best of 2013!
I know it's cliche, but it really does feel like the older I get, the faster the years pass;  I swear I was just 21...I'm starting to feel like I'll blink and be 40 (and according to my mom, I will--that's pretty much how life works). 2013 brought a ton of highs, from exploring Italy by myself to making international headlines with my swimsuit collection. Honestly, the fatkini stuff changed my life--it was a really seminal moment for both me and the plus size community, and it brought a whole slew of new opportunities--so for that reason alone I think 2013 will always remain one of the best years ever. Don't get me wrong, I've had (more than) my fair share of lows this year too, but for now I'm choosing to be grateful and remember that I'm literally living out things I only dreamed of when I started this blog. To celebrate the end of the year, let's look back at my favorite outfits/moments of the past 365 days (you can click on the number to go to that post).

TENphoto gabifresh-holiday_zps0f4b2543.jpg NINEphoto photo4_zps3ecf92ed.jpg EIGHTphoto double2_zps084bb5b0.jpg SEVENphoto gabifresh_popart_collage1copy_zpsee371783.jpg SIX 
(Just in case you're not a regular reader of this blog, I feel like I need a disclaimer here saying this was Halloween and I would never actually wear this outfit...or pose like this!)photo halloweenkimkardashian_zps96cf8b83.jpg FIVEphoto girlsedit_zpsd1c6a48a.jpg FOURphoto gabifresh-asos-dress_zpsc2ad96cb.jpg THREEphoto gabifresh_fashionweek2_zpsb7c00954.jpg TWOphoto Marina_Rinaldi_Gabi_0093_resize_zpsf2526636.jpg ONEphoto gabifreshgalaxybikini_zps4960daeb.jpgHere's to making even better memories in 2014! I'm so excited to move to LA and take things to the next level.
Happy New Year & thank you all so much for your continued support!