NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Sydney Diaries: Ampersand Cafe, Paddington

Whilst in Sydney for a few days over Christmas, I had no desire to become a bargain hunters enemy at the sales at Chatswood or along Pitt Street. Instead I opted to spend my time up in Paddington, along Oxford Street. During my day in Paddington I picked up some pieces from Alannah Hill and Toi Et Moi, but I also had a lovely brunch at the Ampersand Cafe Bookstore.For those of you who know me personally, you would know that brunch is my favourite meal of the day, and that a place that has creative gluten free options will often be my pick when choosing somewhere for the occasion. The Ampersand Cafe falls into this category. It's a cute and cozy old house converted into cafe, full of second hand books for purchase, comfy armchairs, decadent fireplaces and delicious food. I tried the scrambled tofu with gluten free bread and a delicious cheeky monkey smoothie.Wearing:
Sportsgirl shift dress
Topshop Flats
Diva flower wreath
Cotton On socks
Pin Up Clothing bag