NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Melbourne City Hopping

I spent the past weekend in Melbourne, exploring one of Australia's capital cities with the ever fabulous Zachary Zasada who has just recently left Brisbane for the cooler south. Our weekend was full of adventures, both planned and spontaneous, and I have returned with a heart full of love and a mind full of memories that I will cherish for a lifetime.On my first day in Melbourne we spent most of the daylight pottering about Melbournes CBD, in particular Bourke street, Swanston street and Flinders street. We flicked through racks of trends, treated ourselves to a delightful Italian lunch at Melbourne Central and coffee from my favourite franchise Hudsons.Zachary also introduced me to the amazing State library and its museums. Absolutely brilliant! For our day of city hopping I styled a somewhat minimalist ensemble, pairing this shift dress from Sportsgirl with Nine West heels and a Dotti longline knitted jacket.