NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Sharing is Caring

It's no secret I am a major foodie and I enjoy any excuse to break bread with my friends and family (so long as it's gluten free). Recently I've been finding myself pulled more and more towards dining options that allow me to share different dishes with my loved ones, my current favourite of which is Ole at Southbank. Tapas, High Tea, whatever the style, I'm on it and I've decided that I need to share my love of sharing with my favourite people around, so here you go, dig in!Bacchus
Cloudland
French Twist
Libertine
Kettle & Tin
The Jetty
SakeIf none of the above tickle your fancy, take a leaf out of the teddybears book and pack your own share plates and enjoy at a picnic, whether it's outdoors in the sunshine with bare feet and straw hats or indoors with jazz music and wine.