NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

An Older Side To Hobart

The last time I was in Tasmania, I was still in primary school and although that was a long time ago, I must admit it doesn't seem like all that much has changed in and around Hobart. During a short break to the southern capital, I was able to take a walk down memory lane, as well as explore a side of Hobart I'd never experienced before.

On Friday, Elise and I spent some time out at the Cascades Brewery, before taking a step back in time with Louisa's Walk, a tour that took in the Female Factory and wonderful forestry surrounds of the Brewery. Louisa's Walk is voted the number one attraction in Hobart by Trip Advisor, and definitely did not disappoint.Top Shop knit
Cotton On jeans
Zu lace wedges
Dissh coat
Collette hoops
River Island shopper