NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

March Pastels

I picked up this dress from Dissh recently for an absolute steal and wasn't sure how I'd style it until a trip down the Coast last weekend called for a little bit of pastel flair. Amped with my pastel wedged sneakers from Zu, Forever New chain bag and a soft knit tied around my waist, I couldn't help but feel like I'd stepped off the lot of "Pretty In Pink". It was a perfect Saturday, spent with my amazing friend Sarah who has just returned to Australia after working in Africa for several months. We enjoyed a delicious brunch at Ashton & Old, in Coorparoo, before heading down to Surfers Paradise for milkshakes at QT Hotel and a shopping expedition across Harbour Town, Cavil Avenue and Pacific Fair. I can't wait to share some of my latest purchases with you all, including a pair of amazing winter boots from Nine West.