NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Denim Daydreams

I must admit that this season I have fallen a little bit of a victim to fast fashion, but in my own way, as I have mixed in some old favourites too like this vintage shirt I got to wear for my latest project with Ra Ra Superstar. I loved the relaxed fit and style of the piece, which I paired with some velvet shorts and a one of a kind headband, both also by available at Paddingtons wonderland.

There's something about denim that keeps it in the spotlight season after season, whether it's in the form of jeans, dresses, draped coats, jackets or those short shorts Brisbane so readily accepts into its wardrobe. This season keep your eye out for denim in new and unusual ways, as designers push to use the fabric different ways. As for me, give me a vintage button up and I'm on board.Clothing Ra Ra Superstar
Photos by Laura Seeds
Makeup by Sarah Storer