NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Meet Cute at Glenelg

On a wonderfully crisp Sunday morning in Adelaide, I meet with a group of fantastic creatives for brunch, including Style Story blogger Susannah Ioannou and Sydney based makeup artist Gabrielle Blessing. We had a delightful brunch date at Escas Restaurant and Espresso Bar, as we covered topics from tassels and burlesque dancing to clean eating and sports luxe. As previously expressed, I do enjoy meeting with fellow creatives who share similar interests and hearing their fascinating stories. This cute brunch date was no different.

Funnily enough Susannah, Gabrielle and I realised that our outfits of the day could easily have been placed side by side for a lookbook shoot. I wore my turtle neck from Asos, paired with a sweat shirt from Sportsgirl, shorts from Mink Pink, boots from Nine West, polished off with a clutch from French Connection.