NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Showgirls Crafternoon

Last Sunday the delightful team at Kettle and Tin in Paddington let a group of burlesque ladies from The Bombshells Burlesque and Beauty Academy cover their floor in sequins and glitter as we snacked on peanut butter shakes and salt & pepper squid.

Why was this you might wonder? Well, over the past year I've dove into the magical world of burlesque and although I've got a long way to go before I can refer to myself as a polished burlesque artist, I'm definitely getting better with my confidence when I strip. The costumes do help a little bit, and with The Bombshells Ball, hosted at the Metro Arts centre in Brisbane city, and two new acts, all I needed to do was style some showgirl lingerie. Want to know how our costumes turned out? Suppose you'll have to buy your tickets to the show here.