NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

RAW present REVOLUTIONS

When I first announced I'd be moving to Melbourne, I had an abundance of comments relating to how much "I'd fit in" with the scene down here from the artists, to the fashion and the eagerness to share talent. I must admit I still haven't bought a single wardrobe item since moving, as I'm more inclined to buy furniture at the moment than anything else (stay tuned for more on my Edie meets Audrey apartment styling).

Putting wardrobe scouting on hold has not stopped my enthusiasm for the arts by any means though and so last Friday I went along to the Raw Showcase in Flemington. There was an array of talent there from musicians, to jugglers, painters and designers. It was also a great opportunity to get out there and meet some new people. I look forward to seeing what Raw brings to Melbourne at its next showcase in July.I wore my Asos check jumpsuit with Zu ankle boots and Dissh faux fur coat,
which helped combat the wind chill upon my exit.All photographs by the lovely Alexis Desaulniers-Lea