NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Brighton Bath Houses

Saturday was an example of WHY I read blogs!

Many of you probably read or have a least heard of Gary Pepper Girl Nicole Warne. Well this dazzling beauty and form of constant style and travel inspiration, posted a blog back in April that had me crawling with anticipation. Melbourne was only a dream at this stage, and with great positivity I was writing myself an immense list of places to see and things to do. I had two cities side by side on a list as at that point in time I was still tossing back and forth between moving to Sydney or Melbourne. Suddenly the lovely Nicole posted this blog and I decided that whether I moved to Melbourne or not I NEEDED to check out Brighton and those beautiful bright coloured bath houses. So the rest is history.

I dragged one of my friends along to Brighton on Saturday for a delightful brunch at The Little Ox cafe, an open house and auction of a house well above our means and a chance to gawk at the colour along the beach. Well, we got lost for a while there, walking in the completely opposite direction to where we should have been going, but by the time we came face to face with the technicolour architecture the past hour of misdirection was a distant memory. We ran about in the sand, patted cute dogs and posed by the little houses, just as in that blog I once read. I would like to think that my blog inspires some of you to check out Brighton in all its glory, and don't worry if you get a little lost, the things you'll find upon your mission are just part of the adventure.Featuring
Portmans Knit (folded into crop)
Alice Nightingale Dress
Erst Wilder Brooch
London Rebel Flats
Forever New Clutch