NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Montana
Growing up, I spent my summers at my family's lake house in Montana. My mom would pack her minivan full of kids and pets and drive for three days from Detroit to Flathead Lake. My Montana memories are full of trips to Glacier National Park, beef jerky, frybread, campfires (and s'mores), fishing and huckleberry picking with my granddad, swimming and tubing with my cousins, and attending Native Pow Wows. Since I hadn't been in a few years--and because I found a super cheap ticket online--I decided it was finally time to go back, spend some time with my mom, grandma and cousins, and introduce my boyfriend to the beautiful Big Sky state. He fell in love, and for good reason...

Flathead LakeSwimming. Glacier Park Glacier Park Huckleberry ice cream!Jetskiing Matching by mistake. (Bikini available here)
All photos from my instagram!