NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Nostalgic Notions: Raw

There's something about a pressboard at a fashion/art event that makes me feel at home. I don't know if it's the opportunity to get papped by a perfect stranger, or that they have an organised edge to them, but these boards, no matter where or how big, make me shriek with excitement.

On Friday night my good friend Trent and I headed out to the latest Raw Installation, out at Flemington, to enjoy a night of burlesque, fashion, live music and quality art works. We hadn't been to an event like this since back when I used to host my own, and it brought back memories of last minute dilemmas, broken garments and surprise fake tans, yet it still felt like home and somehow I'm still in the nostalgic hole I dug myself, just by posing up again this press board.

Dress thanks to The Hiding Tree
Photo thanks to Sunny @ CLiQ Photography