NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Essence Street Style Awards - Designer Videos
photo Slide2-2_zpsc040f08a.jpgAs I announced recently, I'm super excited to head to Brooklyn in September as a #ChevyChic correspondent for the Essence Street Style Awards! One of the things I'm looking forward to most is meeting the amazing buzzworthy designers that will be honored at the event: Kimberly Goldson, Ron Bass and Melody Ehsani (whose statement jewelry I've loved for a while). Each designer has also made a custom wrap for the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze; they all have super unique visions and based on the teasers, I think Kimberly's is totally my style.

You can see the full videos of each designer talking about their visions and the wraps they designed on Essence's street style page.photo Slide2_zpsf26c63af.jpgphoto Slide3_zpsab7d159d.jpgphoto Slide6_zps20044b2a.jpg Which one is your fave?