NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

pink dream
Well, not much to say. things been really bad lately. i can't help but wonder when is it going to end. I need some getaway, breakaway, flying out the country. i need to be free and just be myself, alone with the beach, alone with the nature, or alone in the crowd. I don't mind my me time, i need to feel happiness. true happiness whenever i open my eyes, looking out through the bright sky, welcoming me with soothing breeze through my hair. 
I've been dreaming, real dreams those i can still remember when my consciousness hit me, when i let myself wake up, i can recall what was happening a couple of minutes ago, inside my head, inside my dream. been dreaming a lot about traveling, an endless view along the road, helpless me trying to reach for the sky. beach, ocean, mountain, forest, i want em all. hat - H&M // Top - H&M // Short - Zara // Shoes - Rare // Bracelet - Hermes