NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Painter's Box: Clash Attack

My wardrobe is not short of colour, or print, or faux fur. It's almost as though it is withering on the edge of an eccentric painters canvas. I'm becoming more and more accustomed to clashing textures and prints as a shield against the ever-changing Melbourne weather. We all need a little colour in our lives, and a lot of hats.

This gorgeous skirt is a DIY goodie from my friend Sarah. She did a sewing class last month which has resulted in her killing her spare time by making up creative treats, and I'm certainly not complaining.

It wouldn't appear so, but yet it was raining as we snapped this little outfit in my apartments courtyard last weekend. Have a fabulous weekend sweetharts, and why not make it twice as fabulous with some clashing pieces?Photo by Casey Gray
Makeup by Hem Mason
Coat & Hat by Asos
Crop by TopShop
Earrings by Collette