NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Take This Track

This photo was taken by my dad during his recent visit to Melbourne.

The theory behind it captures how I am currently feeling with regards to style and my current position on life in general.

I've scaled back to a laid back basic weekend style, which takes inspiration from goddesses Kate Moss, Isabel Lucas and Nicole Richie. This relaxed wardrobe runs parallel with my more relaxed lifestyle.

It's the first day of November, the last month of Spring and I feel like now, more than ever before, I have room to grow and shape my own path just like the new life Spring has sprouted. I have time, and with a diet that is slowly moving into a more raw-living spectrum, I have the energy to spend on myself, those I love, and just as importantly the road ahead. Being free to love and support those around me but keeping true to my own values and desires, used to seem like an important mission, but now, it just fits.

For those who follow me on facebook would have noticed that my name has now changed to Miss Sweethart. I'm still in two minds as to whether I change the blog title as well.

Jeans - Mango @ David Jones
Crop Tshirt - Asos
Scarves - Dotti & Portmans
Shoes - Wittner
Hat - Asos