NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Brunch Guide: Brisbane Edition

Remember when I gave you the low down on my Brunch hit list in Melbourne? Remember how I promised you there'd be a Brisbane hit list on its way? Well here it is. Ten kick-arse locations in and around the CBD --- to eat bacon, gossip with friends and fall head over heels in love with coffee all over again, like you'd been deprived of a decent blend since last weekend. Oh and of course I've been to all of them personally, and loved every single moment. Some of them, like my friends Chester Street Bakery & French Twist, have even made it to my Brisbane regulars list.Newfarm/Newstead
Chester Street Bakery
Shucked

Milton
Comfort At My Table
Soul Bistro

Paddington
Little Brew
Fundies Cafe

Bulimba
French Twist
Coco Bliss

West End
Mondo Organics
The Gunshop Cafe