NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Think Pink, Think Tartan, Think Almond

This simple outfit saw me through Melbourne's rough storm-esque wind last Sunday. Not a typical Sunday for Jarrod and I as we stayed in for part of the day watching Audrey Hepburn films and drinking tea, only to step outside for a walk around St Kilda and a coffee at one of our favourite hubs Sister of Soul.

I'm not a fan of instant coffee, and as I live in one of the hippest suburbs in Melbourne, proud patron of almond milk and St Ali beans, going out for coffee always requires a cute little ensemble. I mean, you make an effort to dress for a good friend or first date, so why not give coffee (the better half to many) the same consideration.Photos by Jarrod Bateman
Polly dress
Milan boots
Voodoo stockings
Zara jacket
Sportsgirl bag