NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Inner Trinity: Anhika & The White Rabbit

When I first moved to Melbourne it didn't take long for me to notice that the inner city is encased in a sea of black threads, leather, denim, cotton and lace. Having moved from a city which is predominately a little more casual and colourful day to day, the uniform of my new city was far from what my wardrobe had planned. Enter the Brunswick collective, a chain of artist types who paint, sew and inspire, and their relatively new home White Rabbit Collective. White Rabbits mother hen Jen Slau refers to her business as an artist collective located in the heart of Brunswick offering hand made, printed and original works of art, locally designed home wares, jewelry and fashion. All local, all fresh, innovative and trend setting.

The flagship shop & gallery provides a retail opportunity for the development of non exclusive artistic and entrepreneurial endeavors. In a wave of good luck I had the opportunity along with new Melbourne face Shane Holloway to model for you some of the amazing pieces coming out of the collective right now. I was also very happy to tick off my personal Melbourne blogger goal to model a look book with a "beautiful bearded man" because hey, when in Melbourne.

The first fashion designer to catch my eye was ANHIKA, a label providing unisex options with minimal silhouettes; these clothes are for living in. This brand wants to give you the freedom to make your own choices and I am so okay with that. Come on ladies and gents, this is the next step towards closing that gender gap.

No gender, no boundaries.

This is style that is dictated by you, your Melbourne uniform.I wear Anhika unisex sweat top, Indrica sandals & Northern Sky necklace
Shane wears Anhika unisex jacket & bottoms & own shoes
Photographs by Kara Castro
Makeup by Sally Brown

Follow the White Rabbit here